AAAUUUGHH! What happened to Scipio's Sounds?

Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Soldiers,

How to begin...? Its always sad to see a good modder leave, as it was with Tiger. My line will remain the same: It was their mods, and therefore, their right to take them and leave. They will both be missed, I'm sure. On the subject of BTS and this boards moderation, I wish only to stare down those who would insult Matt, Steve, or Dan. They do a great job! I was temperally banned several weeks ago... But I'm not bitter. Matt does what he has to do, and does it in good nature. i was surprised at how illing he was to listen to my side of the banning story. The whole thing worked out, and I'm back here. I'm a modder and senerio designer; but I didn't take all of my mods & senerios off the server and delete them, did I. Everythign that happens on this furom needs to be taken with a grain of salt- before posting a realy scathing reply, ask yourself, "Was this just worthless Peng humor? Or was it soemthing more seruis? Is this a furom issue or an E-mail issue?"... etc.

The way I see it.

How interesting. Although it has no real value, you've just gone up several notches in my opinion. And, if I was ever overly harsh with you (I'm not a particularly nice person), I do apologize.

Except for what you said about 'worthless Peng humor'. You're a pillock for that.

Originally posted by Simon Fox:

So Puff's "example" has become a banning jihad now has it?

Business as usual around here I see, all these flights of imagination are positively invigorating.

So, you counsel calm consideration and an end to humor on the Peng challenge thread? He he he he he.

I can see it now. "My fellow Pengites. Today we are here to consider (no humor now, shut up Bauhaus) the issue of the term "sod" and if the esteemed (I said esteemed, not steamed) managers of the BTS forum should ban its use as culturally insensitive to Latvians and Khosians. Now, please direct your attention to this thread that is incredibly serious, and is about earth shaking events. Raise your hands (I said hands bauhaus) if the Peng Challenge Thread should consider the issue of the culturally insensitive word sod."

Will the insanity never end? Oh, the humanity of it all! (Seanachi weeps and hands Joe Shaw a hanky. The speaker leaves the forum with head bowed.)

[ February 03, 2002, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: Slapdragon ]

Absolutely, humor must go, hopefully to be wholly supplanted by humour. Then we could have some really high quality Cesspool taunting like this:

Originally posted by Slapdragon:

You idjit, read my entire post. You set me to task for not reading Rockers post, then prove your complete ignorance by grabing a sliver of my post and ignoring the part where I explained what to do before he runs a pool table test. Where you born this way, or do you live down river from a nuclear plant?

Here it is again for people fooled by this little slice of stupidity.

1) Get the sources for the model. Those sources have been discussed before.

2) Reconstruct the model based on those sources.

3) Test the source with the game simulation.

Scippy, don't ever try to follow a manual putting a pistol back together, you will likely blow yourself up by missing steps 1-8 and only reading step 9.

Originally posted by Simon Fox:

Absolutely, humor must go, hopefully to be wholly supplanted by humour. Then we could have some really high quality Cesspool taunting like this:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Slapdragon:

You idjit, read my entire post. You set me to task for not reading Rockers post, then prove your complete ignorance by grabing a sliver of my post and ignoring the part where I explained what to do before he runs a pool table test. Where you born this way, or do you live down river from a nuclear plant?

Here it is again for people fooled by this little slice of stupidity.

1) Get the sources for the model. Those sources have been discussed before.

2) Reconstruct the model based on those sources.

3) Test the source with the game simulation.

Scippy, don't ever try to follow a manual putting a pistol back together, you will likely blow yourself up by missing steps 1-8 and only reading step 9.

</font>