An AAR for the Ages

Originally posted by Offwhite:

Folks, Ted is one of the most vocal athletes I've ever seen (heard). Not at all what one would expect, given his succinct updates to the board. ;) It's worth mentioning that even when they went down 0-3, he stayed just as loud, and just as positive.

OW,

Where were you? I would have checked, but I was a bit busy. ;)

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

The real good news is that you are playing again. I'm sure your team mates are glad to have your face back in the game. It's such a good defensive tool, and you use it so well. :D

Treeburst155 out.

T155,

Sure, kick a guy when he's down... ;)

I was sitting in about the third row at midfield, but I had to leave early in the second half. Otherwise I would've come down to say hi. Considering they scored their three while I was there and you guys scored when I wasn't, I guess I shoulda left with the jinx earlier, eh?

OW,

A-ha! That explains why the team was playing so poorly. ;) Normally the games we play against that team are very close, with one goal almost always being the difference. I think several of the guys caught awed by the venue and lost focus.

Well, thanks for coming. I wish we could have put on a better show.

Did you happen to see Sylvan? He was wearing a bandana.

Folks, Ted is one of the most vocal athletes I've ever seen (heard). Not at all what one would expect, given his succinct updates to the board. ;) It's worth mentioning that even when they went down 0-3, he stayed just as loud, and just as positive.

OW,

Hey, I save all my energy for soccer. ;)