Anyone have a BMP list for the uniforms?

I'm trying to piece together a collection of my favorite uniforms to use in the game, and I'm not quite sure how the corresponding BMP files are organized (i.e. which numbers are for the Heer, Waffen SS, etc).

If anyone has a list or knows where to get one, your help would really be appreciated.

Thanks,

GG

Hey SuperTed,

Thank you so much for your email. Your list is much better than what I already had, but unfortunately it doesn't break down the uniforms (the 5000's). The list you sent will help me get some other BMP's organized, so thank you for solving a few of my OTHER problems!

What I need to know is what files are for American Airborne uniforms, or which ones are British, Waffen SS, etc. I just need to see how they are broken down so I can piece together my own set of favorite uniforms from the many mods I've downloaded (mostly from Andrew Fox's awesome collections).

If anyone ever happened to jot down this bit of info, please let me know.

Thanks,

GG

The bmps are fairly self explanatory when you actually look at them - however, you can also download CMMOS from CMHQ. There are file lists there outlining the different bmps and what they are used for.

If all else fails, put a blotch of different colours on the various bmps and open up the editor, purchase the various units, and see where the colours are...

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by GreenGriffon:

Michael,

Thanks for the advice. I took a look at the files in the CMMOS utility and there was a list there that gave me the info I needed.

It's so nice to see how quickly people in this forum respond when you need help.

Thanks guys,

GG<hr></blockquote>

I can't believe it's been over a year since I came on here for the first time and asked "how do you take a screenshot"?

What goes around comes around. Have fun with the mods.