Update? at der Kessel? yup Berli earned his pay!

Ok so what if Berli gets paid next to nothing.. oh wait it is nothing. HA! no but really the guy is a real pal, life saver (no not the cherry ones the grape!) and wow what can I say so uh.. well here. :D

To start things off, and to give some competition to Herr Germanboy, I have a new battle up... Rees-am-Rhein. Nasty little street fight.

Just when you thought it was safe to visit Der Kessel, our very own Scenario-Meister Germanboy produces another Gem... Epsom. This one is meant to go along with Pawbroon's new Archer mod. Where is the Archer mod you ask? It will be posted here shortly (as soon as Mensch pulls his thumb out).

Two new book reviews. Germanboy gives his impression of «Red Storm on the Reich» and Maus has a lengthy review of «German Armoured Units at Arnhem».

Last but not least, Henk Langeveld gives us a very fine map... Schijndel Road

- Dan «Berlichtingen» Brown

Right after letting Berli cause havoc to the site by actually doing a update!! yikes! heh I am back from a wonderful evening with me wife and now she is happy talking about shoes with my brotherinlaws girlfriend. so here is an update from my end of the deal. As mentioned before Pawbroons wonderful Archer Mod is here. With Hugo punching out another wonderful Panther A Hi-Res mod as well.

To go along with the Archer TD Mod is a wonderful article about the Archer Tank Destroyer by our French Mad Modder Pawbroon.

Originally posted by Ricochet:

I’ve been around from the beginning and have checked out many site’s.

I have to say you guys have put together one top notch CM website and should be commended on a job well done.

Thanks for your efforts!

Ted

Hey Ted, thanks for the Kudos. The site wouldn't be much without the help of Berli and the great contents from the members of Die Sturmgruppe. Glad you enjoy the site.