BFC: Half track models

Sorting through the scenario editor to see what new toys the germans had, I was pleased to find some flak halftracks.

However, when I loaded them into the scenario and previewed them, they had the same model as the 251/1 HT. Is this intentional? I think it's sad, I'd like to see triple HMGs and the like.

Inspired by this finding, I brought up the other 251 varients. Lo and behold, tis model sharing extends here too. The 75mm L48(?) armed support HT uses the same model as the 37mm armed one (it's clearly a 37mm weapon) Why?

Stuipd Germans! Why did each tank/SP gun/Truck have to be it's own distince model made one at a time from scratch? Why couldn't they be like the Allied forces?

American and British Tanks

Sherman

Sherman with extra armor

Sherman with 76mm gun

Sherman with Extra armor and 76mm gun

Sherman with lots of exrta armor

Sherman with lots of extra armor and 76mm gun

Sherman with extra armor, 76mm gun, ghetto blasting boom box, hyrdolic front treads, and kicking flame paint job.

M26 Pershing

Russian Tanks

T-34 Mod40

T-34 Mod41

T-34 Mod42

T-34 Mod43

T-34 Mod44 with 85mm gun

T-34 Mod45 with brand new spill proof Vodka bottle holder and sausage warmer.

And don't get me started on the Germans animal fetishes. Panther, Tiger, Puma, Condor...

It's not natural!

Guest Sgt. Emren
Stuipd Germans! Why did each tank/SP gun/Truck have to be it's own distince model made one at a time from scratch? Why couldn't they be like the Allied forces?

Oh, let´s not get into that. That would lead us to a discussion on cost effectiveness. And why Germany lost the war. No let's not go there.

And don't get me started on the Germans animal fetishes. Panther, Tiger, Puma, Condor...

It's not natural!

And they haven't learnt the lesson yet. Leopard I, Leopard II, Gepard...

Originally posted by Moon:

Some of the vehicles in the game share the same models, because it was not possible to include unique models for all of them and still fit the game on one CD. Most of these models will be updated in future patches.

Martin

No offense to anyone, but I wonder how many more times you will say this before you start howling at the moon. You guys really need a sticky FAQ or something so you don't have to repeat the same info like 5 or 6 times.

Personally, having seen this several times posted in the forum, gives me the impression that people gets a bad impression (unprofessional) of the game.

We all forum posters know about it, bbut imagine the first time player, what impresion will he catch about the game if he see that and he DOESN´T KNOW that it will be upgraded later because of not-enought space issues?

I wonder the next game BTS crew will decide to:

a)2 or more CDs

b)DVD (I would prefer this one)

Cheers