Operation Bone Throw- Send in the Reserves!!!!

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

This is blatant fascist enemy propaganda. No units of the Glorious Red Army have insufficient supply. All have full rations. Gospodin Jefremovich will be hearing from his Political Officer shortly.

Gospodin Ethanovich,

I am pleased to inform you that the cook has been exposed as the fascist traitor Trotskyist swine that he was, and assigned to mine-sweeping duties. Faced with the enormity of his crime, he confessed and repented.

Let this be a warning to all traitors to the Rhodina.

For the motherland,

Jefremovich

James, we posted at the same time. It was against the AI.

Originally posted by Madmatt:

This decision by Major Fedorov led to his relief from command by the Political Officer of the Battalion. Major Fedorov was accused of sabotage and treason, and shot on the spot after a court-martial.

Matt,

Is this done behind-the-scene or in-game? Just curious. smile.gif

Excellent AAR! A couple of screenshots would be nice, though.

Originally posted by GriffinCheng+:

Matt,

Is this done behind-the-scene or in-game? Just curious. smile.gif

Excellent AAR! A couple of screenshots would be nice, though.

Thanks, it is called poetic license smile.gif

You get screenies with the next installment, in which you will learn how Kapitan Ieremenko fared, whether newly demoted Leytenant Juraev managed to pull his finger out, what really happened to the cook, and whether Peter Pan and Wendie ever got properly married. Maybe if I figure out how to take screenies by then, I do one or two.

"knocking out the platoon commander’s car, killing Leytenant Malakov, the platoon commander"

More poetic license? I am guessing that the crew of the "HQ vehicle" is not an HQ and therefore does not get to lead the platoon on foot.

I don't suppose it is possible to kill the CO of an infantry platoon without wiping out the entire HQ squad?

Originally posted by Eric Alkema:

"knocking out the platoon commander’s car, killing Leytenant Malakov, the platoon commander"

More poetic license? I am guessing that the crew of the "HQ vehicle" is not an HQ and therefore does not get to lead the platoon on foot.

I don't suppose it is possible to kill the CO of an infantry platoon without wiping out the entire HQ squad?

There is actually a game-play reason for that, but I leave it up to Matt to answer it or not. ;)