Are these units in CMBB?

I've searched the archives, honest I have but it just keeps telling me "searching for web page " for a couple of minutes and disconnects me.... :(

So, will there be

1] armoured trains/railcars - both sides used them

2] River gunboats, no please don't laugh :D very popular on the soviet side.

I don't think that either of these units will be in CMBB. Posts from BTS in the past said that no trains (or even stationary boxcars) would be modelled in CMBB, so that should effectively say no to the armored trains. As for river gunboats I haven't heard anything specific, but I doubt that they would be in due to the restriction of moving solely on water (which the AI would definitely have a problem with). However I could be wrong.

Ah, I suspected as much - can't say I'm surprised. Armoured trains would be kind of large ( on a small map they would probably run the full length of the map :D ) and a river big enough to carry a gunboat would have to be pretty damn large itself. Surprised that stationary box cars/locos won't be included, marshalling yards and rail junctions were key centres and there was pretty viscious fighting around them, boxcars etc would have added a nice flavour to a scenario