I know the M17 bug was reported, what about the Sd Kfz 251? (large pic)

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Sorry if this has been reported already - the units are set to "realistic" scale, incidentally. Has this been previously recorded?

I mentioned it awhile back, maybe some others did too - but the picture illustrates it much better. I noted the problem when you have a squad and team in the transport, but failed to mention the feet under the transport. Seems to apply to other vehicles also.

Another note - I placed a light machine gun team on a Sousa (sp)? and they are "dragged" around under the tank. Damn funny to see from level 1 tab view! smile.gif

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GJK:

Where'd you get the new ASL interface? I want it! If it was from Tom's, can you send it to me, I can't download anything from their site for some reason. :(

I haven't put it up at Tom's for download yet....still working on all those rotten unit portraits....</font>

Tom has said he'll post the CMBB interface when I'm done - it's mostly complete, just figuring out which vehicle unit portrait goes with which of 200+ vehicles...won't be for at least a week, probably more.

Thanks Michael, I'd be more than happy to host it on my site as well if you like. One of these days it'll be a real website...just need to find the time. For now it's a good repository I believe. :D

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Oddly enough, only one of the 3 Sd Kfz 251s with troops aboard is exhibiting this behaviour....

I'm hazarding a guess it's the 251 with both a squad and a HQ or a team...</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

MD,

What M17 bug? Don't tell be it can KO Tigers from 500m, or blow up buildings in a single volley?! Here we go again. :rolleyes:

Play a scenario with the M17 (or make a test scenario in the editor) - watch the gunner as the turret turns.....quite funny!</font>