WhooooHOOOOO 100 to 0 in Danube Blues!! SPOILERS!!

Well it finally happened. I won a game with a tally of 100 to 0 versus the lowly A.I.. The scenario was played as per briefing instructions.

I've read in the past that a few players had achieved this result but I have only come close, myself.

Last night I finished off the axis forces in Budapest and got the happy result. smile.gif

I even took a couple of screenshots but I don't have the facilities to post them. (If someone wanted to do that for me, swell!)

Couple of questions/observations;

1) Those T-34/85 tanks are AWESOME in city fights. I did not lose a single one of my russian tanks. As for infantry, I only had three casualties. The T34/85's made quick work of those Tigers and Stugs, where ever they were found.

2) Who else has gotten the elusive "century" marker in a CM:BB game.

Sorry, just had to share my excitement. smile.gif

What a great game. What a great scenario!

Now I've just GOT to start finding some human players to battle with. The A.I. has just gotten too easy. ;)

Gpig

[ October 31, 2002, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: Gpig ]

Ooooh. Oops. I thought it was for the Russian side to play as human vs the A.I.

:(

Hrumph. Kind of takes some wind out of my sails. Heh heh.

Oh well. It does feel like it'd be a great challenge to play as the Axis! Guess I'll fire it up again. smile.gif

Gpig

lol - that serves to point out again what many have said, these scenarios need a better description of how they are best played. I am as guilty a many of the designers for not doing a better job there.

I suspect the game will be a lot closer if you play as Germans. Please let me know how it goes.

jw

You betcha!

WoooooHHOOOOOOO!

Come one you commi pinkos! Feel the heat of my 88's!

(Think I'll just leave that Turan behind to mop up.)

smile.gif

Gpig

P.S. VEry nice map, jwxspoon. I really enjoyed scrappin on that map. LOt's of room for scootin' and shootin'. smile.gif