Are hided embarked units less vunerable than unhided emb units ?

Today, i asked myself ( no idea why i did not before hehehe ) if hided embarked units are less vunerable ( for small arms fire i mean ) than unhided embarked units.

Any info about it ? , im to lazy to browse the manual, and i am still waiting for the tactics guide.

Monty

Did a quick test.

Bruno is right, when the first turn start the hidden units are unhidden automatically.

Also, units in a HT (Halftrack) are unhidden ( heads are visible )

Maybe units in a HT should be able to hide ?

Units on a tank need to grab something so they are never able to lay flat/hidden i think.

Monty

[ December 21, 2002, 09:05 AM: Message edited by: Monty ]

Originally posted by BulletRat:

"unhided" :rolleyes:

Monty's English is much better my Dutch. I couldn't even tell you what the Dutch for 'unhidden' is. There seems to be a disturbing trend on this forum of 'Oooh, lets all laugh at the funny foreigners because they make mistakes in their English' :rolleyes: .

Monty's English is much better my Dutch. I couldn't even tell you what the Dutch for 'unhidden' is. There seems to be a disturbing trend on this forum of 'Oooh, lets all laugh at the funny foreigners because they make mistakes in their English' .

I thought he was Hollandish. :D

Originally posted by bab:

Csak azt nem értem, miért nem találom ezt viccesnek...

Que ? :confused: smile.gif

Yes, i live in * NEDERLAND * as we Dutch call our own country.

The Netherlands is the best name for English speaking people.

Holland is the other name used.

Officially, Holland is only a part of the Netherlands namely North and South Holland which are two provinces of the Netherlands.

My ancestors are from Luxemburg, they moved to Holland around 1600 due to religion matters we guess.

I use this opportunity to wish you all a Marry Christmas and a healthy 2003 !

Monty aka Moose aka Mossie