Updated list of CM: Barbarossa to Berlin reviews...

Here's an updated list of ALL of the CM: Barbarossa to Berlin reviews that I could get my hands on for all those non-believers out there or for those that just want to read more on the smart purchase they made... smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Wargamer -- Award for Excellence

Gamespy -- 94%

IGN -- 9/10

Game Planet -- 4.5/5

Gamers Hell -- 8/10

GameZone -- 8.6

Gamespot Asia -- 9.1/10

GameSpot -- 9.1/10

Yahoo Spiele -- 85/100

CombatSim -- Top Pick Award

Finnish Game Magazine -- 94/100

Strategy Informer -- 8.2/10

Game Rampage -- 8.0/10

[ December 03, 2002, 12:13 PM: Message edited by: Ignus ]

Originally posted by Quinxi:

Very good ratings but smile.gif they should by higher in my opinion.

It always happens for more "specialized" games when they have to review them for the general audience. They usually cover this by saying "if you're looking for something different try this, and if you're a fan of the genre, go buy this now", or something. Translation: "It's a 10/10 for fans of the genre, 8/10 if you're not"

Originally posted by Moon:

Also, PC Games and IGN gave us Editor's Choice Awards along with the ratings, so I guess we can't complain really... smile.gif

Martin[/QB]

That IGN review is the reason I found out about the game. I don't really read strategy fan-sites or mags.

Originally posted by Ignus:

You guys are up there with Sid Meier thus far in my opinion. Keep up the good work!!![/QB]

I'd say quite a few rungs above Sid IMO. I loved the Civs, especially 1 and 2, but the man was just too greedy. Example: after 6 years of development, Civ3 wasn't even multiplayer when first released. That was simply milking for every last penny. Battlefront doesn't do that. They put out quality products and patches. AND they engage their customers, something that Sid has never done to my knowledge.

ygg,

I apologize... I thought that would be good enough for most people, but then again... Can't please everyone:) smile.gif

The bottom line is... Battlefront IS good. That's all I wanted to say.

[ December 03, 2002, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: Ignus ]