terrian titles

Nope, can't be done, the tiles you are talking about have the same reference number to the game. So replacing one with the other is possible, but you can't have two of them at the same time in the same game.

BTS would have to recode the tile sets to allow more tiles so that you could have one that is single tracks and one that is double. The same thing applies if you want more variety or a larger number of tiles to choose from when building a map. Perhapse they will include more tiles for us to play with in an expansion pack (Hint, Hint) wink.gif

You could however switch the tiles between battles/operations yourself, but that would only affect your current game from your perspective, not your opponents.

As it stands all you can do is modify the look of the tiles not the number available. frown.gif

Besides train tracks are train tracks to the game regardless of how they look visualy. The game handles them the same no matter how ugly or prety they are.

[This message has been edited by Feuhrerguy (edited 08-30-2000).]

Guest Germanboy

Tiles are apparently quite complex to get in the game from a coding point. BTS has officially stated there will be no new tiles for CMBO, IIRC. Just have to use your imagination.

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

Tiles are apparently quite complex to get in the game from a coding point. BTS has officially stated there will be no new tiles for CMBO, IIRC. Just have to use your imagination.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's kind of a bummer! frown.gif I was hoping to see a vineyard or grapevine tile. I have noticed blank tiles in the scenario builder. I thought maybe they were place holders for new tiles, guess not.

Terry "groundpounder" Flemming

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by groundpounder:

I was hoping to see a vineyard or grapevine tile. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, since it is the T&T thread: I do vineyards and orchards by having a rectangular field (about 1:1.5 width:length) surrounded by a hedge or wall, and filled with scattered trees. Looks nice, and gives a good appearance.

------------------

Andreas