Mod request

Well, since I have no idea how to do this myself, I thought I would ask you fine gentlemen if you can help me.

What I'm looking for is a picture for the splashscreen. The old front cover for SL to be exact. I love that picture, and the nostalgia value would be priceless.

I have Michael Dorosh's fine Cross of Iron picture installed right now, but I would *really* *really* like to have that old SL picture.

(You know which one I'm talking about right...the German NCO with the binoculars, and some soldiers in the background)

Now when I think about it, there are several images from old SL that would be wonderful as splashscreens. For example, do you guys remember the "The guards counterattack"-scenario picture? A black and white grainy picture of two Germans manning a mg34...

ah, the memories. They dont make board games like that anymore. We are lucky to have CM to fill that void.

It seems like someone posted a photo of that cover back when Michael was developing the conversion for CMBO. You could try looking for some of the threads generated during the development of that conversion in the CMBO forum. Then again, maybe you'll get lucky and someone will post one here.