Feedback on my "FatherOfNoneSoundMod" wanted....

i like the German voices, do you have Battlefield 1942? if you do extract the ruskies voices :D

i really like the new sounds of bullets hitting the ground hmmm what else...thats all you really have up. put up the gun sounds, i really dont like the MG sound of the russians *put* *put*

EDIT: cripes i didnt realize that you uploaded more d/l now

[ November 15, 2002, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: MrNoobie ]

There is no garand in there, but since i use sounds from alot of places its possible that the sund i use for the svt might have been used for the garand in some other mod by some other guy... as for the pings with the screams? i have no clue as to what youre talking about... but ill check it out... Thanx for the tip about BF1942 Mr.Noobie... just realized that even tho i dont play it and have sold the cd i still havnt uninstalled it so i could extract the russkie voices... that would be cool...

*Edit*

I just checked out the russkie voices in BF1942 and they didnt soud that impressive to me... but I will check out the russian voices in CMBB to see if there are any "out of place" voices that i think need replacing. Thats what i did with the german voices...

*end edit*

The addon will be uploaded sometime next week i think... have preciously little time this weekend... today im gonna have an "austin powers movie night" with my friends (watch all 3 movies in a row and get an austin powers overdose) and then im gonna camp outside the cinema to get some LOTR2 tickets... so there probarbly wont be any uploading done this weekend... :eek:

[ November 16, 2002, 04:32 AM: Message edited by: Oddball_E8 ]

Originally posted by White Phosphorus:

I haven't had time to play an entire scenario with it yet. But from what I heard, it sounds pretty intense.

What is the pinging sound you mixed with screams supposed to represent? Sounds a little odd.

Did you make the Hand to hand combat sound yourself, or did you take it from a movie?

Ooops :eek: My bad... those are from the Mad Dog Mod Pack for CMBO... they must have slipped in so to speak... I should have mentioned it in the Readme but ive used those sounds pretty much since i started playing CMBO and didnt reflect on the fact that they might not be mine... Sorry Madmatt... do i have your permission???

[ November 16, 2002, 04:42 AM: Message edited by: Oddball_E8 ]

--©2000 MDMP™ and Mad Dog Mod Packs™ are the Copyrighted material of the Mad Dog Design Team and Madmatt. No, distribution, copying, re-selling or modifications of the material contained within is or will be permitted without the exclusive written approval of Madmatt.--

:eek: :eek: :eek: PLEASE DONT SUE ME!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I haven't yet played a CMBB game since installing the pack (in fact, since getting the full version a week or two ago!) but I will surely let you know what I think when I do.

I've been keeping busy with a PBEM game of CMBO, haven't had the opportunity to play CMBB yet! So many games, so little time!

Does anyone know of anywhere that's hiring people to play games? smile.gif