Weird problem

Not sure whats going on but whenever I launch cmbo/cmak i get the window then it minimizes right away and I cant seem to get past the intro, wtf is going on?? Played fine for a long time even with srvc pak 2 problem did not start then it seems to have materialized out of thin air and im unsure of a fix. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Well I have been busy trying to iron this out, I have noticed I have a iexplore.exe launching at startup, funny thing is I dont laucnch the browser when I see this hehe. Tried all sorts of spyware removal and virus cleaners and even did hijackthis to no avail. Need to find out whats telling my browser to launch. Iexplore.exe launches but without a browser window, meaning I just find it loaded in the processes and no browser window is lauched in the background.

Sounds like spyware to me. That or you have some sort of corruption with your OS and you may need to reinstall (and reapply OS patches, etc.).

You may want to try Spyware Nuker. If you want it to do the cleaning you'll need to purchase it (online). However if you're willing to work with the registry and manually delete settings and files, it will tell you what each spyware program is on your machine and what files/settings are associated with it - for free.