MOD- Winter Panther GL, ready to go!

Hi guys!

I'm pleased to announce that I've finished a Panther GL mod with winter whitewash, based on this photo:

Win0.jpg

Win9.jpg

Win3.jpg

The inverse spray-painted numbers are historically accurate, but I've included an option for no side turret numbers. Seems some people get a bit tired of #808 after a while. tongue.gif

So... I'd love to send this to Tom at TCMHQ, but the site DOESN'T GIVE HIS EMAIL ADDRESS!

Anyone know it?

If not, would anyone else be interested in posting it?

-Joshik

ps- now... on to Panther G, Winter KTiger, et. al...

Can't help you on posting it but I would love to have the mod. It's really neat looking. Love those colors. Great job and please do let us know if you get it posted someplace and if not I would certainly like to have it emailed to me if that's not asking too much otherwise I'll wait to hear where it is. Thanks for the work and thinking of us.

ICM1947--

I just tried to send you a Zip'd file of the mod, but it's too big for HotMail... :( Do you have an e-mail account somewhere else? Otherwise, you'll have to hope someone is interested in posting this...

Paul (KOAMS)--

Thanks for TOM's e-mail... I've just sent a copy to TCMHQ for them to look at. I've also sent you the latest package, with an additional BMP for no side turret numbers.

Onward to the other mods!

-Joshik

ps- ICM- just noticed: we share the same birthday! I was born on December 17, 1969. How about that?

[ October 11, 2002, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: Joshik ]

Joshik said:

- ICM- just noticed: we share the same birthday! I was born on December 17, 1969. How about that?

But I was in 1947 so I was born first. Oh, - well, - I guess that ain't all that good. That makes me really old. :D

Hey I really appreciate you trying to email the mod to me. Thanks. I hate to ask but I know of one way we could do it. Try breaking it up in maybe 4 or 5 sections. I know it would be a pain but I had to do that once for a guy and it did work. Course I swore at him the whole time I was sending them. :D Again thanks for trying anyway if the 4 or 5 emails don't sound like fun. If you don't mind that would be cool.