BTS, regarding the real Panther question..

The Panther availability thread got locked down.

I was just wondering if you feel you got any information out of it, beyond what you already have. Or if there is any point in trying to salvage some of the pretty interesting numbers that emerged in it before it is lost in the deep waters of the forum.

It was a tricky question but I had the feeling we were getting close, or at least close enough.

Hopefully it won't deter you from trying to lob a question or two to the ape-mountain now and then, its the questions and answers that are all the fun smile.gif

M.

I still have the additional info regarding Panther introduction dates and some snapshots in time of actual tanks on hand referenced to certain dates I mentioned in the previous thread from the Nafziger book if BTS is interested. As I said there, it's broken down by Panzer Division. So I need to know which Panzer Div's were on the Eastern front during the time frame of interest ( mid-late 43 to early 44 ) that they wish to find out about. Steve/BTS, if you want you can also email me directly and I'll put the info together and send it to you. Or, can post it here.

Regards,

Mikester

aka Mike D