To the last man scenario by WBW

Fellow Warriors, I thank you! Delighted to know that the war is fierce...just like we like 'em!

-------

Recently Published:

Blood and Bocage

Death of the Titans

Painful Progress (More bocage!)

Melee at Marvie

-------

Coming up soon:

Rock in a Flood

Grief of the Guards

Fiery French

Duel at Dompaire

Armored Ambush

A Tiger Hunt

A Canadian Confrontation

Sounds in the Night

And hopefully, an operation (about time for a new one) on the Hurtgen..."The Hated Hurtgen!"

We're not through yet, gentlemen and the encouragement is very much appreciated.

Wild Bill, I would call you a master of surprise. You really build drama into your scenarios--and are brilliant in your handling of surprise reinforcements. I vividly recall one scenario--I'm not going to name it--in which I was desperately defending against and overwhelming attack and was told flatly in the briefing to expect NO reinforcements. Suddenly they appear at the most critical possible moment and the day is saved. Amazing.

Anyway, a word to the wise: read WBWs briefings carefully but also take them with a grain of salt.

BTW, I played Bridgehead at Bennicourt as Allies against the AI and freely admit that I aborted about four times before I got the hang of all the nasty surprises and was ready to proceed with the game. It's a real challenge.