PENG V GATES SLUT, VOTE NOW.

If I had a vote and it actually mattered, then I would say that MRHAPPY would be my choice. Only he has elicited any emotional response from me thus far. I met the gentleman who bears the name of MRPeng and saw how fragmented his personality truly is. It was manic and somewhat disturbing. It was probably his Fonzie like visage coupled with his baritone warblings that pushed me over the edge into nailbiting trepidation and abject weeping. His salsa was oh so yummy but burned my intestines with ferocity. When confronted with MRPeng face to face, you become grateful for people like Elvis even though flatulance is his forte.

Edited because I need not be within the confines of the Peng thread to be fallible. We all know the name of the individual who is infallible and I need not mention his name once more.

[ 01-13-2002: Message edited by: Hiram Sedai ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

If I had a vote and it actually mattered, then I would say that MRHAPPY would be my choice

<hr></blockquote>

Yep, you have a vote.

Yep, it matters.....

Nope you can't vote for MR HAPPY

BTW I tried Windows XP today IT SUCKS....

GO BERLI GO.............

A point of order regarding the map and negotiations that led to the topplement of Peng as we have known him.

It was I, not Joe Shaw who found the most evil map and foisted it upon the latter. I selected suitably lousy weather and parameters and Chrisl concocted a noxious OOB that blew the Army of Peng to smithereens.

The evil map originally was created by Andreas and is a mutha-beautiful map for getting down to the bloody business in short order.

My vote: Peng

[ 01-14-2002: Message edited by: Moriarty ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Moriarty:

It was I, not Joe Shaw who found the most evil map and foisted it upon the latter. I selected suitably lousy weather and parameters

<hr></blockquote>

Shaw was just a lousy enough second to agree to it. He also let you talk him down from assault to attack.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>

Chrisl concocted a noxious OOB that blew the Army of Peng to smithereens.

<hr></blockquote>

It wasn't even that noxious: 1 part 105 VT, 5 parts TRP, 4 parts AT gun, lots of cheap green squads. Had I seen the map beforehand I could have created an even more noxious OOB. I would have gotten only one platoon of infantry. I think the future Gates-slut probably still had a chance, unless he didn't manage to spot where the AT guns were on the turn I blew up all his halftracks and chased their occupants into the gullies with arty raining down upon them.

Still waiting to hear if Berli wants to order troops special or let Goanna pick them.

btw--If I lose I have to give Peng's soul, or at least his name, back. What if I win? Can I have Berli's soul, too? How about if Berli loses he has to change his handle to Peter? Berli does, after all, rhyme with pearly...

[ 01-14-2002: Message edited by: chrisl ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by chrisl:

Still waiting to hear if Berli wants to order troops special or let Goanna pick them.

btw--If I lose I have to give Peng's soul, or at least his name, back. What if I win? Can I have Berli's soul, too? How about if Berli loses he has to change his handle to Peter? Berli does, after all, rhyme with pearly...<hr></blockquote>

I got the map, so the troop decision is yours. What do you get? You get to keep Peng's good name. this isn't a meeting engagement, this is you defending your right to keep peng enslaved

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> EVERYBODY, PAWBROON, (SWOONS) LURKERS, SSN'S, WANNABEES, OLDE ONES AND NEW ONES, HIRAM, HIRAMS GHOST, MR HAPPY, CRODA, STUKA, GIER, BAUHAUS {FOR ONCE STAND UP AND VOTE}, ANDREAS, CHUPPA, PATCH, MACE,STUKA, LAWYER, JD, JOE, BERLI,YEKNOD,SLAPDRAGON,HERR OBERST,ISKANDER,SPEEDBUMP,SPEEDY,LEEO,LARS,GOANNA,MORIATY,ELVIS,HANNS, OGSF,(C U Jimmy) PANZER LEADER, see, I'm serious here, I even included the knight formaly known as MOUSE and you all know that story<hr></blockquote>

since I was overlooked (as usual) I will not vote I could care less if MR. I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM skitzo has a problem, heck he can jump in front of a run amok gamey jeep.

thank you for forgeting me once again. (I hear this builds character)

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

I got the map, so the troop decision is yours.

<hr></blockquote>

I'm defending as Jerries with 1500 pts against an attack. Goanna is selecting the actual troops for both sides, unless you prefer to make your own picks. Then I'll send him instructions as well. Maybe we'll get luck and he'll make give us some reinforcements like in Event Horizon.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>

What do you get? You get to keep Peng's good name. this isn't a meeting engagement, this is you defending your right to keep peng enslaved<hr></blockquote>

Peng's name is certainly not good. It makes me itchy to own it, and my cats are breaking out in all sorts of sores since I won his name. Maybe I'll give it to mensch, just to make him suffer a bit.

[ 01-14-2002: Message edited by: chrisl ]</p>

ummm...What exactly is the purpose of this thread again? Doesn't matter I feel like being a heavy handed all controling despot today so I am going to close it up..

Madmatt

p.s. by the way, how come you never hear about a kind hearted and gregarious despot? :confused: