CMBB inherent weapons/support weapons

Yanks get rifle grenades, Germans get fausts - can we expect to see the Russians with any inherent weapons ? Molotovs maybe or if you belive "Enemy at the Gates" a rifle.

And support weapons - what new ones can we expect to see on the Eastern front ?

I'm sure someone with the Red Army Handbook could tell us. I think in one of the CMBB pics of Russian infantry showed and bundle of gernades. Plus CMBB will be keeping track of regular gernades.

As for support weapons, we gonna see a vast rainbow of toys,I assume. PTRD at rifles, the big 14.5 dshk, maxim MGs, maybe a few zooks for the russians during the last 2 years. But thats just a guess.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mr. Johnson--:

oh yeah those magnetic mine thingies, and the Lahti 20mm AT gun. smile.gif <hr></blockquote>

It is actually an AT rifle, not a gun. Could do AAA role too and was used that way too quite extensively after it had become obsolete against armour and there were no bunkers or strongpoints to bust. smile.gif

IL-2's with their wooden tails were a relatively easy target for them.

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by: tero ]</p>

Hmmm new things that go boom......

....do they bark too tongue.gif

I remember there being Molotov projecters in ASL for the Red Barricades...I even used one once but double sixed and set my own position on fire...

I also saw something about a Walther pistol that fires grenades (photo in Alan Clarkes Barbarossa) were these in widespread use ?

Ahhhh marvel at the knowledge of the tete de cue ball, no longer will I have to imagine my little cardboard chits having torched themselves I'll be able to see it in glorious battle-front-o-vision.

As a slight aside, will Russian gear have the B11 (ie 3 times the chance of breaking down/jamming - its a squad leader thing, think 2d6) than the Germans).

I only ask beacuse Madmatt is being super generous with imformation..........

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Madmatt:

Those would be Ampulomet's which fired flamable projectiles. Yes they are in (make neat little fires too) but they are not intergrated into squads, they are seperate teams.

Matt<hr></blockquote>

You tease!!! :eek: :D:D