Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Bottum of screen unreadable

When waiting for an opponent, when combat mission is minimized, If someone connects to my computer then I pull back up CM the screen is all messed up on the bottum. It happens every time. I have to restart the game and wait for them with CM on top.

Thank you

The ESC key also works, but it won't necessarily perform any differently than Alt-Tab (but it might). Do you get the corruption at the bottom of the screen whether you're playing via TCP/IP or solitaire ?

What driver are you using for your video card ? Is it a Diamond driver or an NVidia Reference driver ?

These are the latest Diamond Viper V550 drivers (dated 2-03-2000, equivalent to NVidia Reference v.3.68):

http://www.diamondmm.com/default.asp?menu=support&submenu=Legacy_Graphics&item=drivers&product=Viper_V550

Here's some NVidia Reference drivers. I'd suggest staying with version 5.47 or below. You can use any of the versions, but I believe 6.xx and higher will not benefit your video card (and may even be slower):

http://www.gamers-ammo.com/nV9x.html

MikeB, gee, someone else has the same TCP/IP problem that I have had. I have a P2-400 also with a Diamond Viper 550 TNT 16 meg with 512 meg RAM. (Yeah, this is an old computer, but I can get by until CMBO or CM2 makes it necessary for me to buy a new computer & my wife to inherit this machine.)

This problem does not occur in TCP/IP games all the time, but it occurs about 20% of the time. I must get out of the TCP/IP game and then reboot. This most frequently solves the problem, but sometimes I must reboot a second time.

Schrullenhaft, thanks for the advice. I will use it.

Cheers, Richard Cuccia :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: