Need Help With CMMOS & Finding Achillies, Pershing Mods

I just installed the 3.02 version along with the rulesets along with Marco Bergman's m10 & m36/Achillies mod.

When I viewed my Achillies though, it looks the same as the old one I had. I can't find a picture of what it's supposed to look like so I'm not sure if it switched or not. I don't see it on the CMMOS screen anywhere.

Also, I don't see a Pershing mod for CMMOS...or anywhere for that matter. Is one due soon?

I am pretty sure the Achilles was included in the "xtralite" version that was just made available. At least it is setting on my computer. The only way the textures for the M-10, M-36 and Achilles get set right now is though an "entire force" button, like setting everything to the 11th Armoured Division for Commonwealth or US Cavalry for US/FF vehicles.

We are currently working on getting individual button options for the M-10/M-36/Achilles. They were planned for this release but did not make it due to some problems.

No CMMOS Pershing mods available. I don't know of any plans to make one. Not many Pershing mods available. I know of Tiger's and Andrew is working on one.

Hope this helps...

Keith