Reply to matt

I must say that i was very shocked at the answers i got to my concentration camp post.

#1 of course i said what i said in the interest of history

#2 why did you have to take it to the head?

as bart simpson would say(DONT HAVE A COW MAN!!)

I just think that what i said would add a great

historicly acurate element to the game. SIMPLE

No, he's right, he's not having a cow.

Due to the nature of the game, and the fact that it is a game, concentration camps have no part in it whatsoever.

They don't belong. Period.

Are they a part of war? Yes. So is diesese and fammin, but those won't be in either.

CM only seeks to give tactical engagements in a limited scale, not teach about attrocities.

There is simply no place for that stuff in the game, and there is nothing you could argue that would change that fact.

And the determining factor:

Such a "feature" would be bad press, and bad for sales.

Case closed, and so too will this topic be.

Have fun with the game though, its a blast!

Like Matt said, what's with all Caps in the topic header? What was that about?

Also, why would a 'gruesome scene' from a concentration camp be so helpful for a game that focuses on military history?

Sounds to me like you're trying to dance around an attempt at a political statement. In fact, I hope you are, because the alternative is a little macabre.

No serious disrepect intended here, but this idea is/was not thought out very well.

I would not like to play any sort of game like you had proposed, and would consider it uncultured, uncivilized, and needlessly hurtfull to many people.

I am also waiting to see how long THIS thread will go before it also is rightly cut off by admin.

What is sad is that this person has no understanding of reality as it relates to the Holocaust. Most of us do not actually as we were not alive or there. The majority though that luckily is intelligent sees that what happened was evil and sick. We acknowledge and even to an extent study the reality of the issue, as to try and make sure it never happens again if within our power. Then some raging moron wants to trivialize the entire issue.

Now someone post a link to the idiot song for this moron and lets move on. No time for the likes of him/her in our community.

Message to topic creator, apologize and reform, or go away.