Birdsongs: getting rid of?

ianc

yup it will be up in a couple of weeks... i just want to be sure i have included everything i need to in that mod since its already over 14 megs... so ill have to upload it from a friends computer (he has broadband and i dont... dont like the idea of uploading it with a modem) and i do have a dog barking in some of the background sounds

Originally posted by Oddball_E8:

yup it will be up in a couple of weeks... i just want to be sure i have included everything i need to in that mod since its already over 14 megs...

Oddball, do you think you can break that up into smaller chunks? That would not only make it more convenient to download, it would be a boon to folks like me that might want to use some sounds but not others. For instance, I'm perfectly happy with the existing birds, but I wouldn't mind adding in the dog.

An index of which mods feature which sounds would be great too, if it's not too much trouble.

Michael

Originally posted by Massattack:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by pavlov:

But then again I don't suppose too many parots can survive the dread Russian Winter.

Tut Tut!! Not been reading your ornithology books then.....What about the Norwegian Blue? smile.gif </font>

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Oddball_E8:

yup it will be up in a couple of weeks... i just want to be sure i have included everything i need to in that mod since its already over 14 megs...

Oddball, do you think you can break that up into smaller chunks? That would not only make it more convenient to download, it would be a boon to folks like me that might want to use some sounds but not others. For instance, I'm perfectly happy with the existing birds, but I wouldn't mind adding in the dog.

An index of which mods feature which sounds would be great too, if it's not too much trouble.

Michael</font>

Originally posted by CMplayer:

While you're all at it, is there any way to make the sound of tank engines quieter. I know they're loud beasts, but they overwhelm everything else and make artillery sound like firecrackers.

Ive been thinking of totally removing them... since they sometimes "clipp" when other sounds are playing. But i think ill make two versions of them. One silent and one subdued. I aim to please (or more likely, I aim to kill)