CMAK Graphical problem..

togi

Hi,

I have CMBO,CMBB and CMAK now..In CMAK (Battlefront), I have seen some graphical oddities such as some tanks have different color with strange signs(pink, green) on the some points of their graphics..But this oddity can be corrected if I look different camera angles..it's repeating at the same angle while in the same game..but if I open a new game, this problem may not appear..the same problem can be seen for the roofs of buildings and trees..but this problem never seen in CMBB (CDV) and CMBO (CDV) that are in my machine at this time..

My computer has:

Pentium celeron 2.0 Ghz CPU

Geforce 2 MX 100/200 video card

30.82 nvidia drivers..

Win 98 OS

128 DDR RAM

Direct X v9.0(B)

Thanks in advance..

Best Regards..

Thanks..

Problem can be appeared any camera angle, tank type and type..but it's not persistent if I change the angle of camera or zoom level problem dissappeared..but the same point of the zoom level it's repeating..If it will be useful, I can send a screenshoot...

Best Regards..

Tolga..