Playtesters wanted...

As my first attempt at building a CM mission, I was wondering if I could find anybody to playtest the scenario... It's a 65 turn, fictional prisonbreak... I've playtested both sides, but being new to the balancing structure, I need more input. I am pleased with the terrain. At most, I've been able to achieve Minor Victory's playing both sides. Intially American casualities may be high, but experienced players may be able to find holes with a little experimentation and skill.

I will mail out the scenario to any takers, and feedback is a must! smile.gif Thanks for your time... The scenario is called A river runs through it...

mandjlewis@hotmail.com

You think people would have better things to do with their time than criticize! Roll your eyes at this this! (_!_) tongue.gif Besides, I want as many peoples' opinions on this scenario as I can get, is that fine with you, bucko? Now, I have just a quick comment about my scenario, I was playtesting it yet again, and I realized that playing at daybreak makes a MAJOR amount of difference concerning LOS... like I said, I'm new at building scenarios. I purpose if any more people request to play this scenario, keep in mind that the present settings (dawn/dusk) may result in a brutal close combat armour slugfest...

Initially this was not the case; I designed the game to be played during the day, so many allied armour would be taken out at a distance if the Allied Commander was brash or cocky. As is the case, I find that both options are pleasing (again, I'm unsure about force balance), so feel free to change the Time setting to DAY for a totally different game experience. Thanks for all who lend a hand, none to those who have nothing better to do than nit-pick.

[ 04-14-2001: Message edited by: Suicides-by-Steve ]