Introduction

Hello all, just wanted to post a quick introduction since I haven't been to the forum in quite some time. I just reinstalled CMBO and started playing again after quite a bit of time off (start flaming here:))

I'm sure I'll have alot of questions, the game has really evolved over the last 18 months, and I'm still exploring the many great web sites out there.

Hopefully I can get back up to speed in a hurry, and then get my butt kicked against real opponents soon. I am back in school full time (32 year old junior), working towards a degree in Computer Science, and with work I keep busy, but I always find time for PC games, now that my system is up to date running well.

Anyway, enough rambling... :cool:

Originally posted by Matt_D.:

Well, see, I didn't really "take it off", it kind of slipped off, or something like that...ahh never mind, I'm going to hell:(

Not necessarily. First you will be taken to purgatory (i.e.--The Cesspool). Once there, you will be judged by the Peng people. If they decide in your favor, you will be sent back to Earth...as a sheep in Mace's flock. If you are judged to be guilty, you will be tarred and feathered and mocked incessantly and then sent to hell, where you will spend the remainder of time playing Sudden Strike.