Does armor abruptly stop in CMBB?

Yeah, good points, but I think it's obvious that BTS isn't modeling some sort of "quick stop" tank characteristics here, it's simply a game engine limitation.

How hard would it be to include generic deceleration for armor? Armor, if I'm not mistaken, is the least abstracted in the game, and I really think deceleration shouldn't be overlooked.

Currently the armor in CM has a nice feel; isn't heavy on abstraction; should be pushed further. I wish someone from BTS would give us a reply.

Originally posted by Sir Uber General:

This thread wasnt going where I thought it might but I'll chip in anyway - GUN DAMAGE - one of the most annoying things to happen to your big cat (or any tank) currently takes out ALL guns in CMBO. Is this going to be fixed in CMBB? I mean there is no way that your main gun being hit should destroy all weapons in your tank. (coax / bow MG's etc)

OK, just to add another nonsequiter to this thread(except maybe in my mind), in the hopes maybe there will be a few answers if BTS replies, I wonder how those rear-turret MGs will work on the KV-1s and the like. They look cool, and all, but I wonder about their a)effectiveness with the low-visibility and b)if they can be used while the main gun is firing. Hmmm, maybe that is fodder for a whole new thread.