super stuka attack? *minor spoiling*

dizee

well....i know that a 250 kilo bomb can do alot of damage, specialy to soft tagets like russian soldiers, but the thing that i just experienced was just beyond believ.

i played the operation 21st army counter attack.i used the first turns to spread my squads a bit and to get the whole thing going.no contacts made, and i was kinda on my way towards the hill 201.in turn 6 i heard this dreaded *brrrrrrumm*, and i went like "ohh ohh".he dived in the next turn and dropped the nerd right infront of a advancing platoon(10 meters), and behind a advancing t26 platoon(30 meters).3 full 10 man squads, a mortar and the hq unit eliminated. 3 t26 tanks lost a man each and one took a gundamage.other squads lost a man here and there, and almost every squad within a 100 meter range showed moral effects.the next thing looked well out of proportion to me.a squad, located around 130 meters away in a swamp field lost 8 out of 9 mens(!?!?).no neighbouring units showed any effcts, and all of this was topped by a full 10 man squad eliminated 265 meters away(!!!!!), located in a light woods field.any1 else had experienced stuff like this?

BTS, do it or fix somefink!!thisone ruined my day smile.gif ....