Operation Sea Lion ready to go!

Hi all...

Just wanted to let all the interested parties know that my Operation Sea Lion op (which simulates a hypothetical German invasion of Britain) is ready for general use. I just received word from one of my talented playtesters that it looks very good, especially now that I tweaked a few things he suggested.

Just post a reply to this thread or e-mail me directly to get it.

Thanks!

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.

Thanks to everyone who has shown interest in my op. I think I'm caught up sending it to everyone who asked for it. If you asked and didn't receive it, let me know and I'll get it out to you asap.

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.