Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

I need a little help please

I have spent quite some time (Well, lot of time actually!) designing a scenario and was playtesting it myself. I can open the scenario as Allies and choose the usual options of single player, PBEM, Hotseat, TCP/IP etc.

But if i open the scenario as Axis i cannot play single player, i am only given the options of PBEM, Hotseat and TCP/IP. I am not able to play the AI.

Does anyone know why this has happened? An earlier version of the same scenario could be opened no problem as either side.

CDIC

Yes it does have assault boats, but that is probably a red herring. The scenario on the disk called "Nijmegen" has assault boats and from memory you can play the AI as either side.

Also, i downloaded another (One of many) scenario from the "Scenario Depot" and it had the same problem. I could only play the AI as one side. I e-mailed the designer and he sent me another .cmb file which worked great - and there were no assault boats in that one. The only commonality was that they are both very large scenarios.

I am perplexed......at first i thought it was saved in tournament mode or something, but i have never used that feature so it cannot be.

Any other ideas?

CDIC

[ March 24, 2002, 04:10 AM: Message edited by: Captitalistdoginchina ]

Originally posted by Captitalistdoginchina:

Yes it does have assault boats, but that is probably a red herring. The scenario on the disk called "Nijmegen" has assault boats and from memory you can play the AI as either side.

Also, i downloaded another (One of many) scenario from the "Scenario Depot" and it had the same problem. I could only play the AI as one side. I e-mailed the designer and he sent me another .cmb file which worked great - and there were no assault boats in that one. The only commonality was that they are both very large scenarios.

I am perplexed......at first i thought it was saved in tournament mode or something, but i have never used that feature so it cannot be.

Any other ideas?

CDIC

sorry

your memory is incorrect

the assault boats are the issue

the AI will not play or load a scenario that it is required to use assualt boats

sorry smile.gif

-tom w