BFC: Two simple requests for the next patch (re: Campaigns)

The new, slightly random, changes of bought units' experience is great for quick battles, but it's a problem for us campaign players, when our units gets a different experience level than they should have. Could you add a switch in the quick battle settings to turn this feature off?

My guess is no, but it's worth a shot smile.gif

Then maybe you can fix a bug for me? smile.gif When I load a map with units on it into the QB, the same slight random changes happens. This is clearly a bug, that must be fixed... ;) That would also happen to fix the problem with my campaign units, oh what a coincident...

Another Thing that would be Great:

When doing a Generate Random Map in the scenario editor, would it be possible to auto-place the flags like when you generate a map for a QB?

Looking forward to your take on campaigns in the next CM. You ARE doing it, right? Or atleast throw out a text file with an extensive AAF... smile.gif Oh and maybe text input for QB parameters... and... Nah, just fix that bug for now smile.gif

With regards to the first item, I believe that t'was already indicated that imported units will no longer have their experience levels changed.

I don't recall anything about flags, but maybe you'll get a response re: that.

Originally posted by SuperSulo:

Then maybe you can fix a bug for me? smile.gif When I load a map with units on it into the QB, the same slight random changes happens. This is clearly a bug, that must be fixed... ;) That would also happen to fix the problem with my campaign units, oh what a coincident...

I'm pretty sure that's fixed, check the Patch Update thread. Imported units aren't subject to the random experience fluctuation. smile.gif