I made a scenario, what websites host them?

I made a new scenario based on Michael Wittman's 1941 encounter with T-34's, while in command of a STUG. I was curious what websites host user made scenarios? If someone can help me out, that would be great!

Thanks in advance.

[ September 24, 2002, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: Dryfear ]

Dryfear,

The Scenario Depot is proud to host 1150+ CMBO battles and 110+ CMBO operations. Scenario submission is easy...select the theater of operations (CMBO or CMBB), select Submit a New Battle or Submit A New Operation, and enter the parameters. Post the parameters to the database. Then email the unzipped file to me at admketh@dragonlair.net. I'll upload it to The Scenario Depot and associate the appropriate links to the scenario parameters you posted.

From there, you can then see how many times your scenario has been downloaded, plus receive player reviews of your scenario.

If you have any questions whatsoever regarding the submission process, please do not hesitate to email me at the address above.

For the perspective of just a player, albeit an avid player, the Scenario Depot is the primiere site to post and download scenarios and operations for both CMBO and CMBB.

Another good site is the Wargamer.com, which hosts scenarios for many games. I know they have a selection for CMBO, but am not sure if they are taking them for CMBB. I haven't seen any yet, for what that's worth.

Warfare HQ also posts CM scenarios.