I went to a famous business school in Ulan Bator and this CDV crap is comeplete......

Sorry people, but in Ulan Bator we were told the customer is always right even if the forum script can't handle multiple slashes and even if he annoys people with silly postings.

Joerg

P.S. : I'd love to see this forum break down for technical reasons. Just for two or three weeks. Then everyone has got his copy and we could move on. No more "Hey, I live in Grosse Point and the package still hasn't arrived", "I can't read and I want a printed manual, comic strip style" etc. etc.

Sorry, no offense to manual lovers meant, but you're offered the best tactical wargame your money can buy and all some people think of is complain (don't read my last posting, I was complaining). There was a lot of very interesting and informative, sometimes even funny discussions on this forum until CMBB went hot.

And I have a right to a forum that suits my taste. You know, I'm a customer...

Guest SnarkerII

Cripes! Zargon has sabbytaged the board!!! Captain Wacky's last post is bleeding out of the brown area into the olive drab!!!

She's a witch! Burn her! Burn her!

Originally posted by Juju:

I'm afraid I don't see it. :confused:

What's so difficult? Backslash, "l," space, backslash, l, space, l, space, l, underscore (repeat), l.

Pretty self explanatory if you ask me

But I'd like to rebutt that with:

_______ _ ___ __ _

|\\ :_= ///<> [{}] |*| `~

I'd like to hear your guys' opinions on this fascingating <_:+|}.

Guest SnarkerII
Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by

/ | | | |\____/ :

</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;"> _____________________

/| /| | | |

Wait, wait, I get it now! It's modern art!</font>