Light Tanks

Well, to tell the truth, I haven't played one game yet and I won't for about two months (though I still love the small tanks). I just completed an infantry bmp list, which was actually used to get familiar with the infantry types for the CMBB Catalogue!

So until that Catalogue is done, no playing for me! Shame on you for enticing me with such an offer! Must resist the urge. Must do the work. Must endure the pain of no play until the task is done. Its called will power and the fear that the CMBB community will murder me if its left on the back burner...

:D

I have a lot of fun with the light tanks/armored cars as well. Yesterday I played a QB against the AI. I was defending against a Russian assualt. My only "armor" was a 20mm equiped vehicle (I can't remember if it was a light tank or armored car). I also had a 37mm AT gun. The russians brought a bunch of T-26 and armored cars. It was awesome! :D

Originally posted by IronChef4:

Does anyone else love the things as much as I do?

All of my QBs against the AI so far have been June-July 41 bashes with plenty of Pz IIs, Pz 38s, and T-26s. Maybe its the novelty, but I much prefer using them to big, heavy beasts.

I love the early war tank battles because they have more "balence". BT-7 vs PZ-38 is pretty much a fair fight. Besides, how fun is it to just keep jamming the GO button while your Elite Tiger II blows away another Company of Conscript T-34s.

Maybe I'm just bitter :D I just got finised with Royal Opponent and got my ass handed to me. My tactics were sound (Flank! Flank! Flank!) but my stupid tankers couldn't hit the broad side of a barn at 150m

Guest Panzer Boxb
Originally posted by kump:

Well, to tell the truth, I haven't played one game yet and I won't for about two months (though I still love the small tanks). I just completed an infantry bmp list, which was actually used to get familiar with the infantry types for the CMBB Catalogue!

So until that Catalogue is done, no playing for me! Shame on you for enticing me with such an offer! Must resist the urge. Must do the work. Must endure the pain of no play until the task is done. Its called will power and the fear that the CMBB community will murder me if its left on the back burner...

:D

Who said you could take the time to post?! Back to work, slave! *click* :D