Operations not seen on Mac

Fate

I just noticed when downloading a couple "Operations", that they don't show up when I go to choose a scenario. Even a stock Operation "A day in the cavalvery.cmc" (or something close to that) doen't show up.

It doesn't appear to show anything that end in .cmc.

Other mac users have this problem? Does CM use the file trailer or does it use the mac internal files types? If internal, do I have to diddle with the files types in resedit?

Ok what you need to do is go into the operations section (Click where it says battle it will then send you to the operations section there all there). WHat kind of Mac do you have. I am on a Power Mac G3 I have no problems with operations. THis may be a dum question but are you useing the demo.

ANy way CM was made on a Mac

------------------

Game master of Robs CMC

Join Robs CMC2 today! Email me at RobsCMC@hotmail.com

Rob

--------------------------

For more info on Rob's CMC go to Robs CMC HQHome of Robs CMC

Members of my CMC should join my CMC chat bord. Robs CMC Board

BHQS Board for me and BHQS only!

BHQS board

[This message has been edited by Rob/1 (edited 12-29-2000).]

I have the lastest revs of the software (stock and beta). 7500/g3-300 9.04

So if I understand you, the operations don't show up under the list of scenarios?

Aaaaah! A light comes on as I had never noticed there were two buttons beside the scrolling thing on the scenarios screen. One says "battle", the other says "operations".

Doh! Thanks for your help.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fate:

So if I understand you, the operations don't show up under the list of scenarios?

Aaaaah! A light comes on as I had never noticed there were two buttons beside the scrolling thing on the scenarios screen. One says "battle", the other says "operations".

Doh! Thanks for your help.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doh! That was the same response I had when I asked this question. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by pford (edited 12-29-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fate:

I have the lastest revs of the software (stock and beta). 7500/g3-300 9.04

Doh! Thanks for your help.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehe Lol