Pre-ordering in Europe

Hej Folks,

I just tried to pre-order CMBB. I know now I'm meant to pre-order from this CDV site because I live in Sweden. Hmmm, I learnt in school that Sweden is Northern Europe - well maybe this is hair-spliting...

Nevertheless I visited the CDV "shop". There I realised that is it only possible to pre-oder when you want the German version. I'm able to understand German but usually German versions of games really SUCKS. Bad translation + the German laws related 3rd Reich things usual really SPOIL games. :mad:

Please help a guy located in (North-)West Europe keen on the ENGLISH version of CMBB!

Hi folks !

I have the same problem !

Just wanted to order a proper english version (I'm from germany, but prefer to play my games in the original language; the german translations really suck) from Battlefront.com and learned that I have to order my copy from CDV.But there is only the german version available and at the english part of the german CMBB website is the release date for other language versions tba !!!

I contactec CDV if it is possible to get an english version from them, but 'til now they haven't answered !

In the meantime I'll try the link from Bogdan and tell you the news if CDV answers my request !

Bye,

Martin