ASL's "Tanks in the Street"

I want to recommend to this forum this ASL scenario converted to CM. I've just played it against the AI as the German and enjoyed very much. You can find it at the ASL2CM site.

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fred:

I checked the site, but no "Tanks in the street" scenario.

Where have you found it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right. I could'nt find either. It must be at the TGN Scenario Depot which is the only other place I get my sceanarios.

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.

Tanks, I mean Thanks,

I guess that was my conversion of ASL #26...

I never was fully satisfied with it's development, but it's about as good as I could get it.

Since the Scenario Depot is on "life support," I'll have to find someplace new to post the updated version 2.0.

Stoner

My comments, possible spoilers below:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

Since it is recommended the AI uses "default setup", then it would be standard combined arms street fightings for the Axis side. I may be just lucky for my first try resulted in a "Total Victory" for me. I concentrate my troops in both wings and maintain a ranged firefights. The worst enemies is the mud and airpower.

I would like to try again as Allies or H2H play some time to see how it goes.

Personally, if the terrian demands Axis player to start a house-to-house fight, or a couple of tanks as reinforcements, it would be more insteresting.

Griffin.

------------------

"When you find your PBEM opportents too hard to beat, there is always the AI."

"Can't get enough Tank?"