Major MP flaw! Must Read!!

My friend and I were tyring our first multiplayer game. However, the screen always goes black. The sound is still going, everything works, but there is just a black screen. When I minimize the game and then reopen, the screen is still black. i have an insprion 8200 with an ati radeon 9000 card. Maybe it is a video problem? I dont have AA on either. Any thoughts?

Might I suggest trying the Tech Support forum? This particular forum is for game play. I suspect you have a driver problem.

When you post to the tech area, please include your OS, processor, video card, video driver version and any other pertinent info that would assist in helping you. Please include which version you are running (CDV European or BFC US version).

I am sorry you are having troubles with your set up. The game itself is generally very bug free, so once you get your hardware sorted out, you should have a pretty good time.

[ December 14, 2002, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: kmead ]

Originally posted by Patton21:

My friend and I were tyring our first multiplayer game. However, the screen always goes black. The sound is still going, everything works, but there is just a black screen. When I minimize the game and then reopen, the screen is still black. i have an insprion 8200 with an ati radeon 9000 card. Maybe it is a video problem? I dont have AA on either. Any thoughts?

----------------------------------------

I had similar problems with multiplayer CMBO.

With low speed connection and communicators and other internet accessing applications running

I experienced corrupted graphics.