Will SuperTed announce the latest MODs & MODers update?!

PawBroon,

I don't know if SuperTed is just stalling because he's got to learn to speak Russian like a native by Sunday or not, but I do suggest you pay some attention to YK2, as she seems a little "edgy."

We don't want any "Fatal Attraction" type stuff slowing down M&M updates.

Gordon

Originally posted by Gordon:

Quite frankly, as long as she stayed in elevators, Glenn Close was quite entertaining.

And I have no rabbit whatsoever to boil.

:D

But I'd say Emma will appreciate your concern over her lacking attention.

She might even take your word for it.

Then the updates will have to ride shotgun...

Originally posted by PawBroon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gordon:

Quite frankly, as long as she stayed in elevators, Glenn Close was quite entertaining...

</font>

PawBroon,

I don't know if SuperTed is just stalling because he's got to learn to speak Russian like a native by Sunday or not, but I do suggest you pay some attention to YK2, as she seems a little "edgy."

Gordon

"Edgy" Me? Lacking attention... Me????????

I hope you're not referring to that fantastic Mod I did for PawBroons latest update at Mods & Moders.

I dunno... I use all of my artistic nature and spend hours tweaking this and that to get things looking just right and end up being accused of a possible "Fatal Attraction" type.... :rolleyes:

Then again the lift scene conjurs up some pretty vivid pictures.

PawBroon you heard what Gordon said I'm in need of some attention. :D

YK2,

No, I was not referring to the quality of your modding, which, I believe has far surpased PawBroon's quality at a similar stage of development (as evidence I would like to present exhibit 'A', PawBroon's Humber Scout car mod) or my early King Tiger for that matter. smile.gif You know, the one that nobody can seem to agree on what colors it is. :D

However, everyone is, I'm sure, familiar with the saying "Hell hath no fury ..." I know that it's time to walk away from the computer and pay closer atttention to my wife whenever she pays particular attention to the cutlery during meals.

I do hope that PawBroon intended the "Stakhanovist" comment in the positive sense, rather than in the shoddy workmanship sense. :rolleyes:

Gordon

I do hope that PawBroon intended the "Stakhanovist" comment in the positive sense, rather than in the shoddy workmanship sense.

Gordon it was on the 4th of April update.

Are you implying you're a slow reader?

And I MIGHT redo that Humber.

At least there wasn't any doubt that it was Green AND Black.

[ May 18, 2002, 03:05 AM: Message edited by: PawBroon ]

Originally posted by PawBroon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gordon:

I do hope that PawBroon intended the "Stakhanovist" comment in the positive sense, rather than in the shoddy workmanship sense.

Gordon it was on the 4th of April update.

Are you implying you're a slow reader?

And I MIGHT redo that Humber.

At least there wasn't any doubt that it was Green AND Black.</font>

However, everyone is, I'm sure, familiar with the saying "Hell hath no fury ..." I know that it's time to walk away from the computer and pay closer atttention to my wife whenever she pays particular attention to the cutlery during meals.

Gordon

Ahhhhh thanks Gordon I did wonder what that "Chroming effect" was all about.

I'll make sure to pay particular attention to the cutlery during our next meal. ;)