HELP! I'm being bombed!

I'm defending in a large PBEM battle and my opponent bought a bomber who is blowing up all of my vehicles one by one, every turn that goes by I lose another tank or something. They are completely hidden from his ground forces, but his planes are ripping me to shreads. I have no AA power either. 2 questions:

1) Which units are good to buy for AA power?

2) Is there anything I can do in my present situation to prevent furthur loses? When His attack gets there he's going to find a bunch of blown up tanks.

PLEASE HELP, INCOMING!!!

I just fought a battle as German, and happend to have a quad 20 mm gun (for anti infantery purposes, I know, against the Genevan convention). My opponent had a plane. It was shot down the thirth turn it passed (after destroying a Panther and a halftrack)

The quad 20 mm was rather effective against the infantery to.

Bertram

1)The single 20mm and 37mm FlaK guns are pretty good, too (and cheaper than the quad). The big AA guns (88mm and 90mm) do not shoot at fighter-bombers, so don't even bother with them. Most Allied tanks have flexible (AA) MGs, even though they aren't visible in the 3D models.

2) Not much you can do if you don't have AA guns besides disperse and hide. eek.gif

------------------

Cats aren't clean, they're covered with cat spit.