To Panzermartin... Mod requests?

I just loooooove your whitewashed versions of the ruskie tanks, but could you maby use your magic on a german tank every now and then?

I personally dont play germans very often (me being a stern commie :D ) but it would be nice to have some of my opponents tanks witewashed so they dont stand out so much in winter scenarios... oh and i do occationally play as germans... but only when i play my best friend... hes a commie too and we had to resort to flipping a coin when deciding who would be playing the russians... and i lost... :(

Hehe Oddball :D .I'm glad you like my mods!Maybe I can make some panzer mods with holes from russian guns for you and and the other Red army's fans out there(I'm a fan too, although my

nick is panzermartin ;) ).

Well, so far I have made two winterized panzers, which you can find at the MOD database, but I intend to make some more in the future.Hope I will have something new soon.

btw... im a bit sad that the ruskies dont use captured Tigers... they did in the war you know... they were given to top tankers as awards kindov... but they were only used until they broke down as the russians considered it too much of a hassle to maintain the fragile (mechanically) tanks over a long period of time...

There could not have been all that many Tigers in Russian service anyway; there weren't that many of them to begin with.

And no doubt the Tiger's mechanical problems would have ensured their abandonment before long.

Evidently they used enough Mk IV's and Mk V's for BTS to include them in the game, and so few Mk VI's that BTS did not put captured Tigers in due to the rarity.