Jagdtiger Mods

There is another one that I have due to testing it for someone but after testing it I have not heard from him again :confused: and I can't remember who it was but not any of our modders here. It is an extremely good looking one and I do use it in my games. He also allowed me to review the face mods and a SS black tank crew w uniform which both were also very good The face mod really had the flesh color down pat. I am kind of hoping he will announce himself and let us see what he has done with them so far. I don't think it was anything that I said as they were very nice and I mainly told him that but did make a coupe small comments where I thought it they could be improved like he wanted me to do but certainly nothing to make him mad or anything. I wonder if he just gave up which would be a shame since they were actually done as they were. Like I said I am currently using them but am hesitate to give them to anybody else since I feel that might violate some trust thing on my part. Any advice from our modders on this would be appreciated.

Damn spwaw! that is nice! So you been keeping this all to yourself. Wait till the others find out. smile.gif I tried downloading it on the spot but couldn't. Said something about "Not Found". Any ideas how I could get it. That is truely nice and I would really like to have it. I've heard that people could email things like that to another person? :D Hint, hint. smile.gif

Icm 1947

'twas me. you said something like 'a little sharper detail on the hatches would be nice' or something inflamatory like that. That (& the wheels) got me poking at it & I'm basically redrawing the whole !@#$ thing. It's all your fault. Yeah. We all know you're the firebrand rabble-rouser of the Modslut crowd. Yeah, that's it...

The Mod above is part of a whole 'set', like MDMP 1 & 2. I believe I have it somewhere, tho it's not on this cmptr. When I get back to my 'mainframe' I'll see if I can dig it out & send it to you, if no one beats me to it.

The last thing I sent you was a VS Mod, never heard back. I was still sorting out the mysteries of e-mail so you might not have gotten it. You helped me with a lot in a short time & I thought maybe I might be burning you out, didn't want to impose. I'll send you that JT again when (if?!) I get it back to 'almost done' status if you like, & feel free to pass that old one around a little.

Hey fantastic mchlstrt! I thought you had died or something or maybe I pissed you off by all the negative stuff I said about the mods and you'll modding abilities. :D No really I am glad I even decided to post this post. I was thinking that I shouldn't even mention it until you came out of hiding or whatever so this worked out great. Glad to hear from you. That remark about me being a modslut hurt. ;) I really don't care for mods that much actually but I know others do. :D So back to the mods. So yes please do send me anything you have but man you should get them posted up somewhere. They are good! I never recieved the VS mod. I kept watching my email for weeks but never heard from you. And as far as imposing - no way. I throughly enjoyed it and would certainly be willing to help you out anytime. I kind of just thought that I hadn't helped much or that you got busy with life and just got away from it. Yeah please do email me the JT one. I'd love to see it although I probably won't recognize it after you had to make all those things I had mentioned about it. :D Damn tracks sure were ugly though. ;) and yeah I'd be happy to pass the orginal around but if you can find the improved one I imagine that would be the one to past along. Hey thanks for answering and nice to hear from you. Take care and really, if you ever need something just let me know. smile.gif

Hey!

Sorry that link is broken,but i have Jagtiger in my Combat Mission Folder.I just need to now, what is the NUMBERS of Jagtiger picture ?. :mad:

I take it from MDMP2 packets, but dont remember what is the right number(s). :eek:

When i get right picture, i send it if you want ?

I've already got the winter one so unless there is more then one that was modded I already have it. But thank you just the same. Oh hell just go ahead and send it to me if you don't mind in case I'm mistaken and hadn't seen that one. God I am a modslut! :(smile.gif

este_es_mi@hotmail.com your postoffice is full.

i get it back what i send to you :(

-------------------------------------------------

----- Transcript of session follows -----

... while talking to mx11.hotmail.com.:

>>> MAIL From:<spwaw@surfeu.fi> SIZE=2202675

<<< 552 Requested mail action aborted: exceeded storage allocation

554 5.0.0 <este_es_mi@hotmail.com>... Service unavailable

-------------------------------------------------

OK Warmaker, Peiper#1 and lucero1148 there you go. I wasn't sure if you were asking me or spwaw for the mod so I just went ahead and sent the one I have from mchlstrt anyway. It is a good one and the one I use. Course he could improve it by making a few small changes that I had so kindly told him about. :D You still out there mchlstrt? ;)