Player's Question

My girlfriend, Major Manda, was wondering wether there are any females who play (and enjoy) CM out there like her!

By the way, love those Damlier Armoured Cars, we chewed up lots of infantry and halftracks with them! Well, until they brewed up that is.

If you use the mods, you'll notice that there is an beautiful King Tiger out there made by one of the forum's long standing female members. It's on the CM Outpost. A scan of her win/loss record on one of the ladders is enough to tell me I wouldn't tangle with her lightly. So, yes the females do participate. Though I don't think anyone fully knows to what degree however.

My girlfriend plays and loves CM. LOL, finally broke her of Red Alert. She has only posted once or twice here though. We always play against each other but I am sure she would play other people as well. I've been truly interested to see how she does against others. We both went to Rune's as well to get a sneak peek at CMBB and both of us are dying for it to be released. The guys we met there were amazed that she was so into the game and knew what she was talking about tactically. Any of your gf's want to play mine let me know! We could set up a battle of the females! Can anyone say catfight?? :D

[ July 30, 2002, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: Lord Dragon ]