Stupid waste of space posters - not very good

Recently I have been reading more and more stupid posts that are clearly a waste of space. They complain about things that others offer just because they are a bunch of whingers.

I know I have got no right to complain, because I neither make the coffee, nor do I do stupid posts. And I will insert a smiley in a vain attempt to make this post less offensive to the wasters. smile.gif

Since they can't do decent posts, why do they bother at all? My fundamental human right to not have my time wasted is being infringed upon, or somefink! :confused:

BTS - fix or somefink! Your devoted rabid fanboy.

Originally posted by Andreas:

My fundamental human right to not have my time wasted is being infringed upon, or somefink! :confused:

Perhaps a (P)ositive or (N)egative added in the title by the poster might avoid you upsetting your digestion. In fact thinking about it you could extend the convention and include (Q)uestion, (T)echnical and (MG) for feverishly enthusiastic. No offence, Master Goodale smile.gif

Dear Andreas. Let's see how do I respond without seeming to attack you, which I certainly am not trying to do, and at the same time answer your question if it truely was a question you were asking and not just a statement in which you certainly have a right to state. I guess I kind of just answered it in my last sentence. You do have a right to make a statement. So does everybody else. Even if you personally think someones question is stupid. It's not to them or they wouldn't be asking it. How boring would it be if you were the only person on this forum? Probably pretty boring. Anyway, no hard feeling I just wanted to give you my personal opinion and maybe get you to see things in another light. Cheers, as you guys say. ;)