Sound Mod - Explosions - now available

GJK

(00000200 - 00000231) - Explosions

They're the same wav's from CM:BO I found and I had done a sound mod for CM:BO some time ago (never made it available) so here it is.

Very much beefed up the explosions. I think you all will like this one.

Available at my site: http://www.garykrockover.com/cmbb/

GJK_Beefy_Sounds_Explosions or whatever I named it smile.gif

I also threw up a list of what each sound wav # is for those interested.

Just finished and am uploading the 00000600's of the wav's. Tank bursts, mortars and others.

These are really beefed up and add quite a bit to the size (in mb) to the originals, so unless your system is beefy as well, you might have some slow down with the play.

Affects added: Panning (left/right), reverberation, depth and slight flange.

Originally posted by MrNoobie:

im not sure with the tank shots...cuz they all sound alike to me...when playing CMBB you can tell which tank is shooting...wimpy sounds of the early T34's to the large sounding ones like the Tiger...i will give em a shot...im just lazy on backing up the originals :\

Thanks Noob for trying them out. I made 2 backups of all the BMP's and Wav's by zipping them up and moving them off to a CD. I can then restore to the originals pretty easily.

I'm anxious to get some feedback on the sounds. I just played a couple of scenarios and I really liked them. Then again, I did the sounds so of course I liked them :cool:

Originally posted by MrNoobie:

i love the new artillery sounds sounds more menacing....but as for the tank sounds im sticking with the default...the sounds you have sound too much like thunder rather than a shot tongue.gif

Thanks for the feedback! I'll see what I can do on the tank shots, I think I agree with you on the thunder roar sound. Do check out the mortars though, I think those came out best (00000650 and 00000652.wav)

I've done a 2nd set of just the tanks (600-609 I believe). Less rolling thunder sound. All I did for these is add reverb, panning and a slight flange. About 3 mb download if you're wanting just a little more beef than what the stock sounds give.

Look for the descriptive name with GJK in my downloads area linked below.