Best Bocage Map Made??

I've got a new one coming for you, Coop. Title: Blood and Bocage. I intend to offer the map as a separate download for those who want to use it. If you wish, I'll send you a copy of the map.

I'm not saying that it is the best. Far from it. There are some very good ones out there. But you are welcome to it if you wish.

Wild Bill

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester

Scenario Design Team

Combat Mission-Beyond Overlord

billw@matrixgames.com

I created a scenario of the battle for Les Drouries in Normandy. The map was created from a map in the book Night Drop. If you guys would like to see it, let me know. I think it's pretty accurate for bocage country. Here's a photo of houses in Les Drouries from the Vierville- Carentan road. It was from this spot that Lt Wood's men flanked the town.....

View?u=1195954&a=8815047&p=32122186&Sequence=0&res=high

I have some other really good shots if you want to see them from Ravenoville to Dead Man's Corner that I took while retracing Donald Burgett's footsteps in his book Curahee. What a walk that was! They might help give you an idea of the terrain....

-Ski

------------------

"The Lieutenant brought his map out and the old woman pointed to the coastal town of Ravenoville........"

I didn't really post the picture to show bocage, per say. I just figured it might be of interest to someone...... Thanks!

-Ski

------------------

"The Lieutenant brought his map out and the old woman pointed to the coastal town of Ravenoville........"