New Scenarios are being sent to...

Okay

I have decided to "dump" many of my unplayed scenarios ("unpolished" might be a better term) to Admiral Keth & Big Dog's Scenario Depot.

"James Francis Ryan" is the first of about five decent ones I have to send...

Check it out the Scenario Depot over the next couple of days and give-them-a-go.

Stoner

I have to congratulate admiral keth and big dog on the scenario depot, it's a wonderful resource for CM. Great work guys!

Any suggestions on how to get people to review a scenario? I posted my first scenario, "seize the day" and I've gotten a good number of DLs but no reviews. It's a smallish scenario, byte battle size. A little unusual I think, but fun.

I also get the impression that the bulk of people play scenarios vs. the a.i.. Is this correct?

-marc s

Originally posted by xerxes:

Any suggestions on how to get people to review a scenario?

xerxes,

Alas and alackaday, but there is no know "sure-fire" method that is known to man to get people to review scenarios that they have downloaded. Patience, though. There are players who want to give something back to the CM community in the form of reviews; they just need coaxing, cajoling, and maybe the offer of a pint of Russian Imperial Stout (always works for me).

Originally posted by Admiral Keth:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by xerxes:

Any suggestions on how to get people to review a scenario?

xerxes,

There are players who want to give something back to the CM community in the form of reviews; they just need coaxing, cajoling, and maybe the offer of a pint of Russian Imperial Stout (always works for me).</font>

Originally posted by Croda:

Hey, Admiral -

I sent you a map called 'winter' last week. Did you get it?

Croda,

Sincerest apologies. Got it, just haven't had a spare microsecond to post it. My day job is pushing to complete a couple of projects, so they have been sucking up pretty much all of my free time lately. I'll post it by the end of this weekend.

Originally posted by Panther G:

Ahhh... So I guess that's why the scenario of the month stuff hasn't been posted?

Regards,

Ryan

That's a Roger. I'll take an hour on Sunday and sort out both February's and March's Scenario of the Month, and post them both. Sorry for the delay guys.