Darknight's british sleeve mod?

Wow....I thought everyone forgot about me.

Well, I thought I was making headway but it became a very involved project to get the insignia as historically accurate as possible (ask M. Dorosh). I got held up in the research phase (ongoing now, all the time) and then the last month and a half was shot because of job training and family issues. :(

Also, I'm still waiting for Andrew Fox (when he has the time...btw, love those new vehicle mods Andrew) to provide a proper tank crew shirt (with shoulder straps). Maybe if some of you ask him nicely for me :D .

I'm still planning on releasing something in the future but if i didn't get it historically accurate then i would be remiss in my duty (and Dorosh would probably court martial me ;) ).

Originally posted by Darknight_Canuck:

Wow....I thought everyone forgot about me.

Well, I thought I was making headway but it became a very involved project to get the insignia as historically accurate as possible (ask M. Dorosh). I got held up in the research phase (ongoing now, all the time) and then the last month and a half was shot because of job training and family issues. :(

Also, I'm still waiting for Andrew Fox (when he has the time...btw, love those new vehicle mods Andrew) to provide a proper tank crew shirt (with shoulder straps). Maybe if some of you ask him nicely for me :D .

I'm still planning on releasing something in the future but if i didn't get it historically accurate then i would be remiss in my duty (and Dorosh would probably court martial me ;) ).

Why waste my time on a long drawn out court room drama when I can get 9mm bullets for about 9 cents each? Just one would do the job. ;)

I know how exhausting research can be; I've committed to a lot of projects over the last bit and have found myself also rudely intruded upon by Real Life as well.

Oh man, I've been avoiding reading this thread because I feel guilty. That's it. I'll try to work up that tank crew outfit RIGHT NOW.

Sorry, real life, and other mods intruded.

smile.gif

Check your e-mail, Darknight.

[ April 21, 2002, 01:02 AM: Message edited by: AndrewTF ]

Thanks for the info guys.Take your time Darknight_Canuck, just glad to hear it's still in the works.I use your Canadian stuff all the time.

Andrew, I'm glad to hear that your going to be working on the tankers uniform.More quality stuff on the way.

Cheers

Chris

Oh man, I've been avoiding reading this thread because I feel guilty.
You should. By dammies, there is absolutely no excuse for allowing the intrusion of real life problems to inhibit or delay CM related initiatives. Why I dare say, if not for the willingness to forsake all life outside of CM, we might well still be playing with the un-modded version. The very thought is revolting. It would be like dining out and eating with fingers and sticks. Glad to see you've come to your senses and are now prepared to abandon your life to complete our wanton desire for a never ending supply of mods. :D