New water mod

Hi guys

I've just uploaded a new water mod for CMBO to the mod database at http://cm.cozog.com/

I started with Magua's water mod and have added more detail to the edges. There are now rocks along the riverbanks and you can see the riverbed in the shallow parts. I also changed the surface colour and texture and roughed up the outlines a bit to make the overall effect a bit more natural looking (in my opinion that is). I left the ford largely unchanged as I liked it the way it was.

Here is a picture:

WATERPIC.JPG

I'm not sure if it'll work in CMBB as I don't have it yet but it might??

Hope you like it.

Stront

Oops! Sorry about that guys. I'm not sure how I managed to miss that bmp out. I've just uploaded a new version to the database with the missing bmp included this time. Thanks for spotting that sniper.

Peter Panzer - I have been thinking about modding the winter water. Do you know the numbers of the offending bmps?

strontium sorry about the bmp 641 .but without it its just a good mod with it its great. dont get me wrong like 75% of this forum i am an end user ,and my gaming experience is highlighted by people like yourself ,who go to the trouble of putting in the hard work .so cheers again sniper9599.

Originally posted by Peter Panzer:

...howdy strontium:

if i'm not mistaken, the winter textures in question are 800 - 825.

...thanks for seeing your project through to the end - this one is now a keeper. well done.

Thanks. I'll see what I can do. Glad you like the water smile.gif

kevsharr - the water mod isn't cmmos compatible I'm afraid. I'm a Mac user so I don't know how to do that.

I'm still wondering if this works with CMBB. I checked some of the files which seem to be the same, but I'm not sure if they are all there. In other words, maybe there are more files or different numbers.

I've got downloaded and ready to go. I just don't want to install it and screw things up.

Anybody know for sure?

This is a terrific mod. Thanks.